Organizer’s top priority is to ensure the safety of the athletes, staff and general public and compliance to rules and regulations.
- In order to maintain safety and security, organizer may cancel, postpone or change events due to typhoon, strong wind, high waves, lightening, or other adverse conditions.
- Organizer maintains the right to disqualify an athlete found to be in violation of rules or regulations.
Adherence to Rules
- Athletes are responsible to observe marine traffic rules and the guidance, instructions and warnings of organizer and staff.
- Athletes are to be aware of their responsibilities regarding the natural surroundings and environment, follow the guidance, instructions and warnings of organizer and staff and shall participate in a safe manner.
- Athletes are responsible for their personal health and safety throughout the period of the event.
- Athletes are expected to demonstrate good sportsmanship and fair play, and refrain from dangerous or unsportsmanlike activities.
Safety & Emergencies
- Safety is a priority for all athletes. Adherence to rules and respect for the natural surroundings and environment are expected of all athletes.
- Athletes in distress should wave their hands or paddle in a back and forth motion above their heads.
- At the discretion and instruction of organizer, athletes may be required to wear a life jacket and or leash.
Withdraw & Disqualification
- Athletes who voluntarily withdraw or retire from competition are required to inform organizer and remove themselves from course area.
- Athletes who are disqualified or otherwise instructed to withdraw or retire from competition are to remove themselves from the course area as per organizer instructions.
- Athletes shall comply with organizer and or course umpire instructions regarding disqualification and or withdraw from competition.
Mynavi SUP JAPAN CUP
Monday – Friday, 10:00 to 17:00 (Japan Standard Time)
Registration Inquiries Tel: +81 (0) 3-6820-9007
General Inquiries Tel: +81 (0) 50-1011-8684