Free activities for children and adults! Outrigger canoeing! SUP School! BIG SUP & Tandem SUP! Water Roller! Fun for everyone!
Tandem SUP Cruising
BRAVO! Water Roller
Beach Activities Details
15th - 17th September
Please register at the activity area. Registration is taken on first come, first served basis. Internet or telephone reservations not accepted.
Please have your own swimwear, rash guard, towel, beverage & national health insurance card for each participant.
6 year's old and over. Height above 110 cm. Capable swimming skills.
About 40 minutes per activity.
- Minors under the age of 15 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All participants MUST be capable swimmers.
- All participants are required to wear a flotation device & soft sole, non-slip footwear during all activities. (Organizer will provide flotation devices)
- Take necessary precautions to keep from losing eyeglasses & contact lenses.
- Remove all sharp objects (watches, jewelry, and keys) before participating in activities.
- Parents or guardians are to keep an eye on their children at all times. Children are not to be left unattended.
- Pregnant women are asked not to participate in activities.
- Individuals who have consumed alcohol cannot participate in activities.
- Individuals with visible tattoos, including temporary tattoo, are asked not to participate in activities.
- Participation immediately after a meal is not allowed.
- Individuals not feeling well are asked not to participate in activities.
- Organizers will provide limited space for bags & belongings in the activities operations tent during beach activities. Organizers are not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items while in the activities operations tent. For Stand Up Paddle (SUP) activities minimum age is 6 years old & minimum height 110 cm.
- Children under the age of 6 MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian on board and only operate the craft responsibly in shallow water. Please note, if you are with a child under 6 years old, and a guest made a reservation at the same time, please understand the organizer may not accept your reservation due to safety considerations.
- Participation in beach activities is at your own risk. Organizer strives for safety during beach activities operations, but takes no responsibility with regard to accidents or injuries. Organizer has the right to cease operation of any beach activities if it is judged that a participant’s physical condition is not well during operations, or if it is believed there is a possibility of participant harming themselves or others.
- Photographs and video taken at any time during participation in beach activities may be used by organizer for public relations activities for next year's sponsorship, organizing organizations, cooperating organizations, and sponsoring organizations.
- Organizer may cancel, postpone, or change events due to weather and or other adverse conditions.